czwartek, 3 maja 2012

My ideal partner

My ideal partner should be a combination of advantages from all boys I've ever met. He ought to be tall, suntanned and fit model with blond hair and blue eyes like a man from the first page of women's magazine.
- I think that is enough if I think about his appearance. This is beauty external.
Besides look, when I just notice him I would concentrate on his qualities.
He should has style, grace and class and be well-behavioured that is above all: smart, brilliant, polite, reasonable, with passion and his own opinion about everything. He has to be neat and with strong character. My ideal partner can't believe in stereotypes and can't be nave. I like people, who are self-confident. In my life I need someone, who can give me support and who can accept me as who I am. I think he should be firm because I like it. I love conversations, and perfect man must like talking with me about everything even though topics of our conversations could be unpleasant or difficult .
I think we should be interested in similar hobbies like for example: motorbikes, speed, big emotions and risk. He must have good sense of humour like me, that means black and original.
Long time ago I dreamt about man, who will be representative and exactly the one I want.
Today I'm happy, because I found my husband sixteen years ago and I can enjoying life with him. Thanks to him, I see that man can be perfect even if he has some disadvantages, which are not too tiring and too difficult to accept for me.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz